Weekend with Comrat Wines
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the winery does not organize the transport of guests. Please travel with your own transport.
Dear friends, We invite you to spend time in a wonderful setting at our winery.
Every Saturday we open the door to all those interested in wine culture, who want to taste the famous dishes of traditional Gagauz cuisine, to know more about one of the most special wine regions in the Republic of Moldova – Gagauzia.
Ethuri-tourist complex Vinuri de Comrat, 19th century.
- The best wines
- The most delicious national dishes
- Excursion with a visit to the production section
- Visiting the old cellars from the 19th century
- Wine tasting guided by professional oenologists
- Museum of Forgotten Objects “Back to the USSR”
- Photo shoot in national costumes
- Discounts and gifts
- Disco retro show
- Outdoor activities: badminton, table tennis, darts
Here you will learn more about:
- the history of the Bessarabian tsarist government
- 19th century architecture
- the exceptional culture of the Gagauz people
- 10 most popular grape varieties in Moldova
- wine production and storage technology
- You will be able to label your own wine bottle
- “Benim Sarabim” you will walk on the alleys of a miniature Gagauz village, made of per. 19th century
- You will admire the game of the fountain in the courtyard of the winery
- You will enjoy the multicolored landscape of the winery’s flower garden
- You will explore the area next to the winery by bicycle
- You will meet people passionate about wine and wine culture.
The offer is valid every Saturday, 12.00-17.00 and 17.00 – 21.00
Tickets can be purchased on the website or in the Comrat Wines stores in Chisinau
str. A. Russo 6, ap.1 | str. Gh. Asachi 52 | str. Minsk 49/1 | str. Dacia 10/a | str. E . Coca 41 | str. Petru Zadnipru 1/2